Monday, January 24, 2011

going going ...... gone

the Auction for the Premier Flood Appeal has now closed :D

my warmest thanks to you all


many thanks to those that donated such wonderful items to this worthy cause & big kisses to those who bidded on items.... xox

i shall contact all those who are winners tomorrow & then you can organise your winning bid money to go to the Premier Flood Relief Appeal & send me proof via email :)

To the wonderful gals who kindly donated such gorgeous items i will email you with addresses once their winner has sorted the funds out.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart & you all make me so very proud to be an Aussie XOXO

big kisses,
trace xo

much thanks to Natalie {Petal Blossom}
Julie Oliver
Lena Verviris
Lilly

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment